Sunday, April 16, 2023

Play time

 Best part of the day is play time and I just got a new swing!




Shown on Toddleedoo


My swing~[Starries] Wooden Unicorn Swing 

What it does~Turn glow on and off for blinking lights

2 animations without the swing moving

4 animations with the swing moving

Fits~Lullebeeb infant,Toddleedoo,Bebe toddler

Find it~Little Moon Kid's event

Wear your Starries group tag to recieve a discount


My socks~{Lula Belle} Nadine Lace Socks 

Fits~Toddleedoo

Bebe toddler

Available in~12 colours

each pack includes a solid colour and a pattern colour

Find it~Little Moon Kid's event


My shirt~{Lula Belle} BOM Pastels Layering Tees-Blush

Available in~10 colours


My leggings~{Lula Belle} BOM Ribbed Leggings [Neutrals]-Coal

Available in~9 colours


My blocks~[Starries] Wooden Play Blocks (Pink)

What it idoes~3 animations


My puzzle~[Starries]  Animal Block Puzzle 

Comes with~Static put together puzzle

Static stacked puzzle (shown in picture)

Puzzle to play

What it does~2 kids can sit to stack animals or play with the puzzle pieces

Touch to put puzzle together and compete grid wide for the fastest time


My wand toy~[ContraptioN] Groan Tube 

What it does~9 colours via hud

hide or show with cool animations and sound effects

tilt it for a cool sound effect

shake it for a silly sound effect

spend hours annoying your parents!

Fits~Resizes

Find it~[The Warehouse Sale]


~~~~~~~~~~~~




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...