Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Homework

Mama said I have to do my homework before I can play

Who needs their abcs anyways! 



Shown on Toddleedoo


My shirt~{Lula Belle} Petal Top 

Fits~Lullabeebs infant

Bebe toddler,Bebe youth

Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

 Available in~8 colours

Find it~Daydream event


My leggings~{Lula Belle}  BOM Ribbed Leggings [Pastels]-Rose 

Fits~BOM bodies..made using Toddler

 Available in~8 colours. Also available in 2 other colour packs


My skirt~[Viva kids!] Rachel Set Mermaid

Fits~Bebe toddler,Toddleedoo

This also comes with a shirt


My shoes[Viva kids!]  Lia Slip-on Mermaid

Fits~Unrigged and resizes


My necklace and ring~ToddleTeeZ By: Z - Mermaid Princess Outfit

I can't find this anymore,so may not still be for sale

~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...