Sunday, April 9, 2023

Easter

 Easter is Finally here! Look what the bunny brought me!

I'm the luckest kid in the world today :D




Shown on Toddleedoo


My outfit~Sleepy Fawn-Spring Jammies-Sky

Fits~Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Bebe Toddler,Bebe youth

Lullabeebs infant

Comes with~Shirt,Pants

Find it~At the main store for the Toddleedoo Easter Eggs Hunt 2023


My sandals~Tippy Tap- Tamara Slippers - Easter 

Fits~Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Comes with~Sandals,Socks

Find it~At the main store for the Toddleedoo Easter Eggs Hunt 2023


My hat~Muriel. Baby Bunny  

Fits~Resizes


My egg~[Starries] Squeaky Duck Egg 

Meipon has~7 commons

1 rare(includes a duckie with all colours)

What it does~Touch it to hear the squeak and watch the duckie pop out


My bunny bike~[Starries] Wooden Bunny Trike 

What it does~Touch to resize

Touch to pick between white wood and dark wood

Touch to pick between pink,blue, and yellow details

~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...