Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Treats

My new animal friends are trying to take my treats -giggles-




Shown on Toddleedoo

My outfit~{Lula Belle} Angie

Comes with~Halter top and Shorts(attached)

Fits~Lullabeebs infant

Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Bebe toddler,Bebe youth

Available in~8 bow colours

8 shorts colours

Find it~Woodland Kid's Event


My sandals~.Tippy.Tap. Melinda Sandals 

Fits~Toddleedoo


My pose~Easy Peasy Poses-Easter Hunt fun 3

Comes with~Poseball and treats

Comes with 3 poses!

Find it~At the mainstore for the Toddleedoo Easter Eggs Hunt 2023


My lamb~MishMish - My Little Lamb / Companion

Touch to make it bah


My chicks~{Starfall} - Lil' Chickadee 

Comes with~rezzable deco

Holdable chick

Holdable chick in box

~~~~~~~~~



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...