Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Pineapple

 My mama bought me my very own pineapple toy! :D





Shown on Lullabeebs infant with Aquarius head



My mermaid play mat~[Starries]  Activity Gym for Infants & Toddlers - Mermaid
What it does~On rez you can pick between two skin tones for mermaid
Infants-5 animations with props
Toddlers-5 animations with props
Toys make sound and are interactive

My pineapple~[Starries]
What it does~Wearable
Rez and sit for 4 animations
Touch or 4 songs
Touch for game (rez mode only)
Touch for 6 sayings(hold mode only)
Works with~Resizes to fit most,made with toddlers and infants in mind

My crabs~[Starries] Crawling Crab
NextUp has~9 commons
1 rare
What they do~Dances,plays music,eyes light up
Can be turned on/off on touch

My nose and undereye redness~{Seams Legit} Crybaby blush
Works with~Lullabeebs infant
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...