Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Snack time

 Mama gave me a yummy snack after a morning of playing! :D




My kitchen~.LMNOP.  Kelsey's Kitchen Set

What it does~Door opens.closes

Use with discreet cooking tablet. 

Store MyStory food

Mix and Match textures

8 colours

Find it~Little Moon event


My Chair~.LMNOP. Kirby Chair 

What it does~Works with MyStory

Mix and Match textures

8 patterns

10 colours for the trim

11 poses 

Find it~Little Moon event


My picture frame~.LMNOP. Love Family Frame 

What it does~Mix and match the textures

6 colours

~~~~

My Fridge,bowls,plates,Toster,Contatiners~Lagom - Lil bear play kitchen

My hanging pans~KraftWork Hanging Sled Decor . Hanging Pans


My outfit~Look Magic Poppy

Fits~Lullbaeebs infant

Bebe toddler,Bebe youth

Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo


My messy mouth~. Tiptoes - Clumsy Baby Face Mess

Find it~Daydream event


~~~~~~~~~~~~



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...