Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Sloth

 I got a new sloth so I'm showing her around the house :D




Shown on Toddleedoo


My sweater~{Lula Belle}  - Mushroom Sweater
Fits~Toddleeodo
Bebe toddler,toddler chonk
Bebe youth,youth chonk
Available in~6 colours

My shorts~.{Recess}. - Distressed Shorts [pink patches] 
Fits~Toddleedoo
Bebe toddler,Bebe youth

My sandals~LMNOP Baby Stompers
Fits~Resizes
Comes in~8 colours for inner strap
8 colours for outter strap
8 colours for platform

My hair clip~.LMNOPGardening Clips-Fern
Comes in~Butterfly,Daisy,Ladybug,Fern,Mushroom
8 colours for the metal clip
8 colours for the object

My sloth~.LMNOP My Sloth Jacque
Comes in~6 colours

My washer dryer~.LMNOP. Lucie's Laundry Set
Comes in~8 colours

My kitchen~.LMNOP. Kelsey's Kitchen Set
Comes in~8 colours
What it does~Door opens and closes to store things inside

My fridge,plates,bowls,cups~Lagom - Lil bear play kitchen

My letters,note,strawberry~Lilla's Fridge Fun 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...