Friday, May 12, 2023

Water time

 Mama set up the pool in the backyard and even got me this

cool new toy to shade me from the sun :D




Shown with Toddleedoo


My playmat~[Starries] Activity Gym  - Under The Sea

Who it fits~Toddlers

Lulabeebs infant

What it does~Infant-5 poses

Toddlers-5 poses

Toddler and infant poses are different to properly fit the age/size

Available in~Under the sea

Mermaid

Find it~Daydream Event


My frog stackers~{Seams Legit} Froggy Stacker 

Available in~5 face options

10 mix and match colour options

Fatpack available

Find it~Daydream Event


My swimsuit~. Tiptoes - Cinched Tank Swimsuit - Tropical Pastel

Fits~Lullabeebs infant

Bebe toddler,Bebe youth

Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo


My pool~ShutterUp! Pool-Summer fun-Pastel pool

My swingset~Jesters In-Little Swingset

~~~~~~~~~





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...