Friday, June 16, 2023

Beach day

 Mama took me to the beach today and I found a star!




Shown on Toddleedoo and Apple+ head


My outfit~TRU-Watermelon Summer

Comes with~Shirt and shorts attached

Sandals

Fits~Toddleedoo


My star lights~Starries Kawaii Star String Lights

Get it in~Multicolour-straight and curve

Blue-straight and curved

Pink-straight and curved

Soft yellow-straight and curved

Yellow-straight and curved

My cloud lights~Starries Kawaii Cloud String Lights 

Get it in~Awake curved,Awake straight

Sleepy curved,Sleepy straight

My duckie lights~Starries Duck String Lights

Get it in~Awake curved,Awake straight

Sleepy curved,Sleepy straight

All three are on sale for 75Ls for SL Home Decor Weekend Sale


My sunscreen~DudaDreams Summer Pack

Comes with~Two sunscreen options for face

Sandy mouth

Sandy hands

Sandy feet

Sunburn blush

Works with~EVO-X heads

Also look for Lullabeebs and Toddleedoo head options

~~~~~~~~~





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...