Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Strawberry

 Mama gave me strawberries today! 

I think I will eat them all :D




Shown on Toddleedoo and Apple+


My outfit~The Popcorn Tree- Always be

Comes with~Shorts,Shirt

Fits~Lullabeeb infant

Bebe toddler,Bebe youth

Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Available in~Dinosaur pink,Dinosaur orange

Rainbow Dragon.Dragon wings,

Fairy,Mermaid,Unicorn,Sloth

Blue shorts,Bright pink shorts,Gold shorts,Lavender shorts,Leaf shorts

Orange shortsSoft pink shorts,Teal shorts

Fatpack available for mix and matching

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My pose~P.o.s.e Berries

Comes with~Pose and strawberry props

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...