Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Summer

 Tomorrow is the offical first day of summer!

I'm going to be playing outside all day!




Shown on Tweeneedoo


My outfit~ Flaminko!  Emoji

Fits~Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Bebe toddler,Bebe Youth

Tweenster

Comes with~Tank top,Shorts

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event

Shorts may not fit Bebe youth 2.0 so please try a demo first


My sneakers~ [ VERSOV ] Kurtov Sneakers 

Fits~ Belleza F Belleza M

Slink F Slink M

Maitreya,Signature

Unrigged(can be resized)

Available in~25 colours,Tag can have 17 sayings or be hidden

Fatpack available,Laces,Sole,Shoe,Inside can be mix and matched with fatpack

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...