Sunday, June 11, 2023

Water Park

 We found a water park and I got a popsicle!




Shown on Toddleedoo


My outfit~{Lula Belle} Jamie Pocket Romper 

Comes with~Overalls and BOM layer shirt

Available in~8 colours

Fits~Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Bebe toddler,Bebe youth

Find it~Daydream event-June 12th


My sandals~Astralia-  Baby Shark Du Du Du Slippers

Comes with~Normal slippers,Slippers with bubble walking effect

14 slipper colours

17 sock colours

socks can be hidden

Fits~Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Reborn,Momma,Maitreya,Legacy female and male,Kupra,Jake,Gianni

Find them~Anthem event


My popsicle~.:Short Leash:. Cool Treat Pops 

What it does~Click to pick between 12 different Pride colours

Find it~Pride at home

~~~~~~~~



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...