Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Hardwork


 I'm going to chop this tree down!

It's hard work,but I can do it :D




Shown on Toddleedoo with Apple+ head


My shorts~{Seams Legit} Liam Swim Trunks 

Fits~Lullabeebs infant

Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Bebe toddler,Bebe youth

Comes in~12 packs of 10 textures

Find it~Daydream event


My shirt~5 - Clothes - UnderShirt C (ToddleeDoo)

Works with~Toddleedoo bodies

BOM bodies-just click the system layer button

Put on your body control hud-go to wear-undershirts


My chainsaw~[Starries] Toddler Chainsaw - Oh Deere

Meipon has~6 colours with fatpack option

What it does~Plays toddler sounds making chainsaw noises when you click anywhere

Plays chainsaw noises when you walk into someone

Plays noises when you walk

Emits smoke particles

Resizes on touch

Find it~Daydream event


My shoes~.Tippy.Tap. Noa Sneakers 

Comes with~Shoes,Socks,Texture HUD

Fits~Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo


My layers~

~:DudaDreams:: Baby Fight (EvoX)

~:DudaDreams:  - Boo-boo set TD

~:DudaDreams:  - Dirty Hands Feet and Face

~:DudaDreams:Dinosaur Birthmark EVOX

~:DudaDreams:Light Freckles (EvoX)

~:DudaDreams: Under Eye Bags  EVOX

~:DudaDreams: Frostbites EVOX


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...