Saturday, July 15, 2023

Delivery

 The delivery truck dropped out lots of books today! :D




Shown on Toddleedoo


My skirt~{Seams Legit} Hailey Skort-Gradients

Fits~Lullabeebs infant

Bebe toddler,Bebe toddler chonk

Toddleedoo

Comes in~6 packs of 10 textures

Find it~Little Moon Event-July 15th


My shirt~Lagom - Kiera top

Fits~ Bebe toddler,Bebe toddler chonk,Toddleedoo,Maitreya,Belleza Freya


My rug~{Lula Belle} Moonbeam Rug - Blush

Comes in~6 colours

Find it~Little Moon Event-July 15th

Also comes as a darks pack


My bookshelf~[Starries] Wooden Truck Book Cubby - Pink

Comes with~Right and left white shelf

Right and left wood shelf

What it does~Animations-4 toddler solo

1 with parent

Books~4 book themes,hide/show

Works with~1 toddler and 1 adult

Find it~Weekend sales from 14th of July until end of 16th at main store

Also look for the Rainbowbookshelf! Full price after sale

~~~~~~~~~~~





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...