Friday, July 14, 2023

Reading

 Mama bought me a new book shelf!

Now I'm spending the night trying to learn to read..this is the preread nap part...

it's important!





My bookshelf~[Starries] Wooden Book Cubby Rainbow - Left

Comes with~Right and left white shelf

Right and left wood shelf

What it does~Animations-4 toddler solo

1 with parent

Books~4 book themes,hide/show

Works with~1 toddler and 1 adult

Find it~Weekend sales from 14th of July until end of 16th at main store

Also look for the truck bookshelf! Full price after sale

Good Job Joey! <3 


My rug~{Lula Belle} Moonbeam Rugs - Darks-Dark Pink

Comes in~6 colours

Find it~Little Moon Event-July 15th

Also comes as a pastel pack

~~~~~~~~~~




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...