Wednesday, July 12, 2023

My Fort

 Mama surprised us with a brand new fort for the playroom! :D




Shown on Toddleedoo


My outfit~{Seams Legit} Zoey-Vivids

Fits~Lullabeebs infant

Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Bebe toddler,Bebe youth

Available in~5 packs of 10 textures

Greyscale/Browns

Pastels

Vivids

Dusties

Find it~Daydream event July 12th at noon


My fort~[Starries] Little Dome for Toddlers

What it does~Rez,clean up floor blanket,top blanket and toys

Click to change blanket texture to 6 different themes

Click to change pole colours to 6 different themes plus white/tintable

API supported

Toddler-sit-5 animations

Toddler-Sleeps-5 animations

Toddler-Activities~ 5 animations

Toddler-Dangle climbs~3 animations

With friend~8 animations

Fits~2 Toddlers

Find it~Daydream event July 12th at noon


Dinosaur toy not for sale

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...