Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Jungle Gym

 We found a jungle gym today and stayed there all day :D




Shown on Toddleedoo


My outfit~{Lula Belle} Summer Set-Strawberry

Comes with~Shirt and shorts(attached)

Available in~Strawberry,Grapes,Pineapple

Blueberry,Cherry,Peach

Fatpack

Find it~Roselline event


My jungle gym~[Starries] Jungle Gym

What it does~Can be used with API

Changes to 5 colours plus tintable

Poles and climbing wall can be different colours

Slide-4 animations

Monkey bars-4 animations

Climbing wall and Ladder-4 animations

Swing-7 animations

Comes with~Jungle gym,Crash mat-tintable


Find it~Roselline event

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...