Saturday, July 29, 2023

Playroom

 I get to show my dino friends my new playroom today! :D




Shown on Toddleedoo


My dress~{Seams Legit} Penelope LIMITED

Fits~LullaBeebs infant

Toddleedoo

Bebe toddler,Bebe youth

What it does~Touch your back to add/remove caregiver

Touch your back(or caregiver can touch it) to add/remove dirt layers

Comes with~Dress,Texture HUD-14 textures(top and bottom parts can be mix and matched)

Find it~At the mainstore for Tiny Pockets weekend sale. 

Removing all layers will NOT make you naked,the dress is stay on at all times

This is 100% kid safe and 0% risky


My shelves~[Starries] Natural wood shelf

Comes with~Natural Wood with colourful toys

 Natural Wood with natural wooden toys

White with colour toys

White with natural wooden toys

Find them~At the Mainstore for SL Home deco weekend sale. Full price after the weekend

I coloured them pink and blue,but they come with that part white

They have been resized for the purpose of this blog. They come mod


My dino toys~Lilla's  Dinoclings 

Meipon has~4 common pink dinos

1 rare pink dino

4 common green dinos

1 rare green dino

(Total of 8 commons and 2 rares)


All toys on the rug can be found at Starries

Some have been resized for the purpose of this blog

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...