Friday, August 4, 2023

Artist


 I'm a little artist! 

I hope mama will like my art 



Shown on Toddleedoo 


My easles~[Starries] Color & Paint Art Easle

What they do~Colour on one side,Paint on the other side

Comes with~Wooden easle-cluttered,Empty

White easle-cluttered,Empty

Textures to add your own art to the easles

Star Apron-Bebe Toddler,Toddleedoo,Bebe youth

Find them~At the Main store for Sl Weekend home decor sale


My desks~[Starries] Coloring bench

I don't know if this item is for sale or not,it was a prize in Crayon Club

My floor and wall mess~.:Little Big Me:. Paint Prank Kit - Extreme Version

My body mess~Izzie's - Color Explosion-Face and Body

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...