Saturday, August 5, 2023

Surfing

Mama said I was too little to surf in the ocean

so I'm practising on my toys 




Shown on Toddleedoo and Apple head


My dress~ Tiptoes  Meadow Dress

Fits~Lullabeebs infant

Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Bebe toddler,Bebe youth

Available in~12 single colours

4 colour packs

Fatpack

Find them~Woodland kids event


My sandals~. Tiptoes - Charm Sandals V1

Fits~Toddleedoo

Lullabeebs infant

Bebe toddler

Bebe youth,Bebe youth petite

I'm wearing pack 2 but used pack 4 to change the straps colour


My hairbows~{Seams Legit} Bonnie Bow

Comes with~Left,Right,Center

Fits~Resizes to fit most

Find them~Woodland kids event


My rocking toy~[Starries] 3-in-1 Gym & Hammock

What it does~Works with AP-API 

Go to settings to change colours/textures

Frame-7 colours

Poles~7 colours

Hammock blanket~7 textures

Animations~Baby gym-8 animations

Climb gym-4 animations

Hammock~4 animations-Touch to make it move/stop

With friend~7 animations

Fits~2 toddlers

Find them~Woodland kids event


My stickers~Nevieland Frog stickers

Comes with~Face frogs stickers

Face stars stickers

Face frogs and stars stickers

Upper body stars

Upper body frogs

Upper body frogs and stars

Lower body frogs

Lower body stars

Lower body frog and stars

Chin stars

Nose star

Works with~ Evox

Find them~Woodland kids event

~~~~~~~~~






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...